Pika & Bear - Benky tiny fortune cookie charm necklace
The More You Know: This history of the fortune cookie is not completely settled- but definitely is not a tradition in China. The practice of receiving a cookie after a meal in China is completely non-existent. The origin of the cookie seems to be from San Francisco - from a bakery named "Benkyodo."
This tiny charm is hung on silver plated soldered chain with a two inch extension chain for adjustability.
- Also available in silver and gold.
- Gift carded, French & English text
- Plant based, biodegradable/compostable sleeve.
- Composed of silver plated brass, silver plated pewter.
- Hypoallergenic, nickel and lead free.
- Designed and assembled in Canada.