Kamik - Simona C winter boot (tan)
Slip on our no-fuss Simona C women's winter boots so you can be on time and look great this season. Their seam-sealed waterproof construction means the weather won't stop you. And you'll love the look and feel of their genuine leather upper. These boots fit 1/2 size large. If you’re wearing a thin city sock we recommend going down a 1/2 size but if the boot is for winter activities and thick socks then stick with your true size.
- Height: 16.5 cm
- Weight: 771g per pair
- Circumference (based on size 7): 250 mm
- Comfortable down to -20°C
- Seam-sealed waterproof genuine suede and leather upper
- ISA TanTec's LITE™ eco-friendly leather
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Elastic twin gore
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- Removable moulded EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odour-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- BROME synthetic rubber outsole
- Deep, self-cleaning tread with GripXT, for superior stability and traction in winter conditions
Match our boots with your needs for warmth depending on your activity levels and weather conditions.
Sustainable insulation. Innovative DRI-CAVE™ Technology helps removes moisture for ultimate warmth comfort.
Water won't get in the stitches or seams, keeping your feet dry all day long.
ODOUR CONTROL INSOLE
Featuring a natural treatment to keep your feet fresh.
GENUINE LEATHER & SUEDE
Featuring high quality and sustainable genuine leather.
LEATHER WORKING GROUP
Kamik has joined the Leather Working Group (LWG) to support and contribute to environmental best practice within the leather industry.
Outsole designed with self-cleaning lugs to stop snow from accumulating in the grooves and to maximize winter traction.